Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quetion 2

After working at your job, do you feel differently about how you will spend your money in the future? Why or why not?

Yes i do feel different about how i will spend my money in the future. hopefuly by the next ten years Ill be at least stable to do what ever i want to do with my money. Like go to london just because thats something i can do because ill have the money and plus because i want to. Right now i dont save my money im young and my eyes are still big but ill grow out of it. In the future and sooner than i think im going to also start saving my money in stead of going and getting my nails done or buying a new outfit just to go out and have a good time. In the future I plan to spend my money wiser because hard time can pop up on you out of no where. I also want to be able to do for myself and not have to depend on anyone to to take care of me and my daughter. I hope to spend my money on thing i will see instead of trowing it away on nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment